Exchange 2007: Free Busy Not Available for 2003 Users
Resolution: Copy the Free Busy System from to Exchange 2007.
1. Open Exchange 2003 System Manager.
2. Scroll to Administrative Groups and Folders
3. Right click Public Folders - View System Folders
4. Expand Schedule + Free Busy
5. You should see Free Busy subfolders starting with EX: Right click each one properties, replication tab. Add your Exchange 2007 server.
Let it replicate and check 15-30 minutes.
James Chong (MVP)
MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+