Google
Search WWW Search msexchangetips.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Exchange 2007: Event ID 9589 Exceeded the max number of 6 Storage Groups on this server

Summary: Exchange 2007 fails to mount additional databases after you've created 5 Storage Groups. In additional, you get Event ID:9589 "Exceeded the max number of 6 Storage Groups on this server."

You have verified that your Exchange 2007 Edition is Enterprise in the EMC GUI.


Resolution:

Re-enter your product key in the Shell and restart your information store.

[PS] H:\>set-exchangeserver -identity dcex01 -productkey XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

WARNING: The Exchange server "DCEX01" is already licensed.
WARNING: The product key has been validated and the product id has been
successfully created. Note: This change will not be complete until the store
has been restarted.


Cause: Unknown



James Chong (MVP)
MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+
msexchangetips.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think 2moons dil changes my life. Because of 2moons gold, I meet a lot of friends. Besides, my friends usually give me some 2moon dil. I usually buy 2moons dil through Internet and advice from my friends, so I gain a lot of cheap 2moons gold and harvest in life.

9Dragons is a very good game. Through buying 9Dragons gold, I find fun in it. I am so glad that I can earn a lot of 9 Dragons gold. 9Dragons cater to the taste of young people. With cheap 9Dragons gold, you can get everything you want in this game. So I like to buy 9 Dragons gold. For me 9Dragons money is not just a simple thing.

7:46 PM  
Anonymous cheap silkroad gold said...

Now do you worried about that in the game do not had enough shaiya gold to play the game, now you can not worried, my friend told me a website, in here you can buy a lot shaiya money and only spend a little money, do not hesitate, it was really, in here we had much cheap shaiya gold, we can sure that you will get the shaiya online gold, quick to come here to buy shaiya gold .


Now do you worried about that in the game do not had enough silkroad gold to play the game, now you can not worried, my friend told me a website, in here you can buy a lot sro gold and only spend a little money, do not hesitate, it was really, in here we had much silkroad online gold, we can sure that you will get the silk road gold, quick to come here to buy cheap silkroad gold.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

xml:lang="en" lang="en"> MS Exchange Tips: Exchange 2007: Event ID 9589 Exceeded the max number of 6 Storage Groups on this server