Google
Search WWW Search msexchangetips.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Exchange 2007: Messages Not Received to Distribution Group

Summary: After installing a CAS server; sending to particular distribution groups do not work. Adding yourself to the group; you do not received messages. No NDR messages are received as well.

When Telnetting and sending the message

Telnet: CASServer 25
Mail from:youraccount@yourdomain.com
Rcpt to:DLGroup
Data
.
.
Message Sucessfully Queued


Users do not receive messages that belong to the Distribution Group


Solution: Verify that the group is a Universal Group if you're in a multi-domain forest. There were no issues sending to the DL prior to the introduction of a 2007 CAS.



James Chong (MVP)
MCITP | EMA; MCSE | M+, S+
Security+, Project+, ITIL
msexchangetips.blogspot.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think 2moons dil changes my life. Because of 2moons gold, I meet a lot of friends. Besides, my friends usually give me some 2moon dil. I usually buy 2moons dil through Internet and advice from my friends, so I gain a lot of cheap 2moons gold and harvest in life.

9Dragons is a very good game. Through buying 9Dragons gold, I find fun in it. I am so glad that I can earn a lot of 9 Dragons gold. 9Dragons cater to the taste of young people. With cheap 9Dragons gold, you can get everything you want in this game. So I like to buy 9 Dragons gold. For me 9Dragons money is not just a simple thing.

7:42 PM  
Anonymous kalonline Geons said...

I like play online game, I also buy hero gold and hero gold, the hero online gold is very cheap, and use the hero online money can buy many things, I like hero money, thanks, it is very good.

I like play online game, I also buy kal geons and kal gold, the kal online geons is very cheap, and use the kal online gold can buy many things, I like kalonline Geons, thanks, it is very good.

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christian Louboutin Sale are the jewels for a lady. Each and every pair of these shoes have an inborn quality of attracting people at first sight. The high heeled Christian Louboutin Pumps give the feet Christian Louboutin Boots are worn in a sexy and glamorous look. They style they portray has made Christian Louboutin Sandals one of them most preferred shoes. They are loved by all the fashion lovers as they are one of the best accessory brands.

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They also like a laptop battery carry necessities. In normal circumstances, it is hard to choose to laptops with electronic accessories. But through these online stores for battery replacement easy to find.

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

xml:lang="en" lang="en"> MS Exchange Tips: Exchange 2007: Messages Not Received to Distribution Group